This calcium-rich meal can be made in less time than it takes to toast a piece of bread, pour a bowl of cereal, or microwave frozen pancakes. Moreover, it doubles as the perfect guilt-free meal for breakfast or after school. You can switch up the fruit selections to ensure year-round freshness.
- 1/2 Banana (cut in quarters)
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt (vanilla flavor)
- 1 tbsp each assorted berries (we used blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- 1 tbsp pecans (chopped)
- Flaxseed (if if desired)
- Arrange the banana quarters in a circle.
- Spoon the yogurt into the center of the banana circle.
- Sprinkle the assorted fruits on the top of the yogurt and banana quarters.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over the assorted fruit.
- Dust with cinnamon and a little Flaxseed (if desired)