This grab-and-go breakfast is filled with spinach and feta cheese. The quesadillas take about ten minutes to cook: three minutes to assemble and however long it takes to melt the cheese and heat them through.
- Chopped spinach (cooked and seasoned your way. To save time, cook this the night before. Drain well…really well).
- Feta cheese
- Flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Spread about 1/2 c. spinach on a flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Place second tortilla on top.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick spray.
- Cook on low heat until cheese melts.
- Flip once.
- Cut into fourths.